Would you like a "one to one" photographic tutorial with a professional photographer?
Chris has 30 years of photographic experience running his own unique studio with the help
of his talented wife Di.
You can be taught how to photograph sporting events, weddings and portraits of family and friends.
His style of teaching is relaxed with an emphasis on achieving a great and satisfying result .
The ultinmate aimis that you will come to enjoy photography
Chris can teach you how to:
- Capture the image of a bird in flight;
- Photograph a stream or river so the water appears to have the appearance of milk
- Make your work more interesting using different angles
- Use natural light when photographing your subjects
- The different settings on your camera while photographing
- Photography is creating something special for you and others
- Handy hit when taking the photo gently press the button
- This will stop you cutting the top of the photo off
Chris and you will spend one hour teaching about your camera.
The next step is to spend time out in the field photographing and teaching different angles how to use the sun.
Your investment will be $120.00 six hours for Basic get to know your camera
"Thanks Chris for your awesome one day course - now I can travel to New Zealand
and know that I can take some great photo's with my Canon EOS D500
Mark came back from his holiday after taking 2,000 photos of New Zealand
and could not be any happier with the results.
Thank you for an incredible learning experience, your method of teaching one on one is the best ways for anyone to learn. With your relaxed and friendly approach it made me feel comfortable instead of feeling
intimidated and the learning experience became fun, making it quicker and easier to grasp the information and techniques being taught.
I found that I learned more with your way of teaching and couldn't believe how much I learned in one day. I recommend to anyone wanting to learn photography to spend the day with you and your
methods, they won't believe how easy it is.
Thanks again from a very satisfied student, Lisa."